Occasionally when I ask someone to send me their favorite recipe they actually do. My fax number is the same as my phone number. When you send it you’ll get the answering machine, but pay it no mind the fax is going through.
My only request is that you send a typed copy or print it. Even with my enlarger I can’t read handwriting well. The writing is OK, my eyes just don’t want to co-operated.
Any way, when we were at Dr. Williams’ office last week, his nurse, Kay, said she had a delicious macaroni salad. I am sharing it with you even though I have not made this particular one.
• 1 cup cooked macaroni (measure in uncooked state)
• 3/4 cubed cheddar cheese
• 1 stalk celery, chopped
• 1 bell pepper, chopped (I’d say 1/2 red and 1/2 green) Hey, I like pretty.
• 1/2 cup frozen English peas, thawed
• 1/2 cup chopped onion (I’d probably omit the onions, not all kids like them.)
• 1 1/2 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons milk
Mix well and chill.
Sounds Gooder’n Syrup to me. Von