OC grand jury indicts Vidor administrator
Danny Ray Reynolds, 33, assistant principal at Vidor High, faces two years probation to 20 years in jail and a $10,000 fine each on two charges of sexual assault and improper sexual relationship with an underage student.
Bond has been set at $10,000, according to District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office.
The case has been assigned to 128th District Court. No trial date has been set.
Other recent grand jury indictments include drug and assault charges (individuals listed are from Orange unless otherwise indicated):
Andrus Tremaine Hardin, 25; Larry Daniels, 29; Desrelle Lastrapes, 18; and Brett Terro, 27, of Bridge City are charged with felony possession of a controlled substance. Also charged are James Vasquez and William Avery of Ohio.
Charged with felony theft is Dianna Howard, 50, of Bon Wier. An aggravated assault charge went to William Bailey, 38, of Vidor. A man assaulted another man with a sledgehammer. Brian Smith, 26, is charged with felony DWI.
Other charges include:
• Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle: Bobby Wayne Brumfield, 43; and Hector Cabrera of Houston.
• Injury to a child: Courtney Daniels, 18, of Bridge City.
• Aggravated assault: John Marange, 45. A man threatened family and police with a knife.
• Burglary of a building: Ian Tate Emmons, 17.
• Fraudulent use of identifying information: Jacqueline Rogers, 30, of Vidor.