OC grand jury indicts 20
Drug, DWI, burglary and fraud charges were among Orange County grand jury indictments released Friday by the district attorney’s office.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance are Bobbie Bailey Weber, 51, of Mauriceville; John Steven Tolbert, 37, of Vidor; and Edith Sneed Rosenblad, 45; Reginald Freddy Crosson, 21; and John Richard Singleton, 19; all of Orange.
Felony DWI charges went to Regan Blake Smitherman, 49; and Albert Earl Carter, 40; both of Orange.
Charged with DWI with a child passenger is Sarah Danelle Carlin, 29, of Orange.
Other charges include:
• Securing execution of a document by deception: Melisa S. Malmeber, 43, of Vidor; and Stephon Hill, 48; and Christine Renea Chargois, 55; both of Orange.
• Burglary of a building: Kendon Lee Leger, 26; Jeremy Keith Shomo, 26; and Malena Gayle Whittaker, 30; all of Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation: David Silvas, 40, of Orange.
• Aggravated assault: Ronald James Nunez, 51, of Orange; and Crystal Gail Carnahan, 24, of Vidor.
• Felony theft, theft of a firearm: Cody Michael Davis, 26, of Orange.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Mistie Amber Broussard, 35, of Vidor.
• Felony assault: Corey Eugene Thomas, 35, of Orange.