Orange County grand jury indicts 18
Theft, intoxication and tampering charges were among Orange County grand jury indictments released Friday by the district attorney’s office.
Charged with felony theft are Ryan Aston Ruiz, 24, of Vinton, La., Lakesha Shonette Brady, 27, and Scottie Lynn Schwartz, 36, both of Orange; and Alphonse Sean Larkins, 44, of Houston.
Felony possession of a controlled substance and felony possession of marijuana charges went to Jamie Lynn Bridgewater, 24, of Hammond, La., and Earnest Jerome Jackson, 49, of Baton Rouge.
Charged with felony DWI is Joey Dee Whittington, 46, of Buna; and with felony boating while intoxicated, Willie Larkin Ricks, 56, of Orange.
Intoxication assault charges went to David Bernard Skibo Jr., 33, of Vidor.
Other charges include:
• Tampering with a governmental record: Brian Keith Golden, 39, of Orange.
• Unlawful possession of firearm by felon: Chad Ryan Arnaud, 26, of Orange.
• Burglary of a building: Ronald Lee Love, 21, of Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation: Rodney Alfred Fields, 36, of Vidor.
• Unlawful possession of firearm by felon: Silas Johnson, 25, of Orange.
• Credit card abuse: Tyler James Wooten, 18, of Vinton, La.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Jerry Don Scott, 45, of Orange.
• Failure to stop and render aid: Chadwick Lynn Fountain, 38, of Vidor.
• Robbery: Ashley Ann Durmon, 26, of Lumberton.