19 indicted by grand jury
Drug, theft and forgery charges were among Orange County grand jury indictments released Friday by District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office.
Felony possession of a controlled substance charges went to Adam Lee Hanks, 24; Bobby Lee Hanks, 54; Deborah Noel Hanks, 52; and Marcis Fitzgerald Broughton, 24; all of Orange.
Charged with felony possession of marijuana are Justin M. Coffey, 29, of Dayille, Conn.; and Brian L. Lovely, 27, of Preston, Conn.
Felony theft charges went to Denika Yvonne Stevens, 24, of Orange; Jeffery Curtis Dooley, 45, address unknown; and Justin Keith Gould, 25; and Dena Delane Simmons, 34; both of Vidor.
Other charges include:
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle: Robert Dwayne Tucker, 33, of Vidor.
• Debit card abuse: Tessy Charene Mahfouz, 40; and Sylvia Kay Smith, 48; both of Orange.
• Robbery: Shagarrious Franklin, 17; and Leo Donte Phillips, 24; both of Orange.
• Unlawful possession of firearm by felon: Fred Lee Atkinson, 26, of Orange; and Terrance Darnell Iles, 34, of Port Arthur.
• Felony forgery: Vince Travis Mosby-Cormier, 20, of Beaumont.
• Felony assault: Hassan Kent Bell, 23, of Orange.