Charges include indecency, assault
The Orange County grand jury met on April 21 and returned the following true bills of indictment. The allegations are as follows:
James Michael Preston, 38, of Orange, is charged with indecency with a child; and aggravated sexual assault charges (two cases) went to Aaron Michael Hambrick, 24, of Orange.
Charged with aggravated assault is Jeremy Keith Pierce, 28, of Bridge City.
Other charges include:
• Felony theft: Darlene Mae Card, 53; and Charles Frederick Louwerse, 44; both of Bridge City; and Kacey Allen Lee, 17, of Orange.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: John James Dubose, 30, of Singer, La.
• Burglary of a habitation: Frederick Dale Ross, 25, of Vidor; and Roberto Vasquez Jr., 31, of Orange.
• Robbery: Tyler Wayne Ezell, 18, of Vidor.
• Felony forgery: Byron Antal Black, 33, of Vidor.
• Criminal non-support: Christian Shane Compton, 36, of Bridge City.