PH police look at drug, disorderly charges
A woman believed to have stolen a bicycle April 21 was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and arrested, according to reports released Tuesday by Fred Hanauer III, Pinehurst chief of police.
The bike owner declined to file charges on Tammy Mercer, 46, regarding the alleged theft. Officer Mike Dempsey investigated after responding to a convenience store at 1427 Strickland Drive, reports showed.
The next day, April 22, Dempsey responded to the Family Dollar Store at 1540 Strickland Drive where a woman was found unconscious. Once released from the hospital, Brittayne Smith Willey, 26, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
Hanauer also reported that on April 26, Edward Louis Caldwell Sr., 37, was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly using loud/profane language in public at a mobile home park at 3801 Pheasant St. Officer Brian Foley investigated.
Three men were charged with telephone harassment on April 29: Cody Allen Johnson, 22, and Justin Johnson, 25, both of Port Arthur; and Thomas Clifford Reinhardt, 27 of Vidor. Officer Leonard Roff investigated.
• Kevin Lopez, 18, was charged on outstanding warrants issued by the Orange Municipal Court.
• Mark Steven Pitre, 52, was arrested for an outstanding parole violation and transported to the jail.
• Shannel Broussard Jenkins, 32, filed a report about harassing telephone calls at the police station, and was later arrested for six “bad check” warrants by local justice of the peace courts.
• Carly MacFarlane, 25, was arrested following a traffic stop for outstanding warrants issued out of County Court at Law for Failure to Identify, and the Orange Municipal Court for Fail to Display Drivers License upon Demand.
• Also after a traffic stop, Gary Smith Jr., 23, was placed under arrest for an outstanding warrant issued by County Court at Law for a probation violation and a Vidor Municipal Court Warrant.
• Kristopher Brian Monic, 29, was placed under arrest on four outstanding warrants issued by the Pinehurst Municipal Court.