OC grand jury indicts 24
The Orange County grand jury met on May 19 and returned the following true bills of indictment.
The allegations are as follows:
Charged with felony assault and felony evading arrest or detention is Shagarious Franklin, 17, of Orange.
Felony possession of a controlled substance charges went to Jentzi Marie Wilson, 22; and Michael Keith Tankersly, 28, both of Bridge City; and Mark Dale Juneau, 21; and Sherry Johnnie Gould, 46, both of Orange.
Charged with felony possession of marijuana are Alonzo Jones, 50; Delia Carmen Torres, 58; and Eluids Navarro Valdez, 33, all of West Palm Beach, Fla.; Alvin James Williams, 33, of Hobe Sound, Fla.; and Terrell Jerome Ken Davis, 30, of Baton Rouge, La.
Other charges include:
• Credit card abuse: Candy Williams Smithheart, 39, of Orange.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle/felony theft: Albert Mitchell Alexander, 20; and Derek Steven Smith, 19; both of Orange.
• Felony assault: James Adam Day, 30, of Vidor.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Collis Roy Simmons Jr., 33, of Vidor; Declan George Wyatt, 28, of Breaux Bridge, La.; Peter David Hamiti, 31, of Nederland; and Jonathan Levi, 19, of Orange.
• Aggravated assault: Pamela Jennice Brown, 45, of Orange.
• Endangering a child: Brian Lee Avila, 21, of Beaumont.
• Felony DWI: Pedro Alexander Ramirez, 56, of Houston.
• Felony theft: Robert Earl Kelly, 52, of Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation: Michael Roy Fontenot, 50, address unknown; and Tori Rae Martin, 19, of Orange.