OC grand jury indicts 24
The Orange County grand jury has returned the following true bills of indictment. The allegations are as follows:
• Felony possession of a controlled substance: Brandon Leon Baker, 22; and Cheyenne Renee Reviere, 32; both of Orange; Amber Leann Davis, 32, of Silsbee; William Allen Gilmore, 45; Darron Dewayne Denbow, 29; Benjamin Jason Fabela, 26, Emeritte Mae McDonald, 36; and Daniel Charles Y’barbo, 17; all of Vidor; Crystal Michelle Cline, 20, of Evadale; and Jason Michael Denmon, 31, of Buna.
• Felony possession of marijuana: Garren Keith McZeal, 28, of Mermentau, La.; and Crystal Michelle Cline, 20, of Evadale.
• Felony theft: Tanya Lynn Van Winkle, 22, of Vidor.
• Injury to a child: Richard Wayne Smith, 52, of Vidor.
• Felony forgery: Darcy Jo Woods, 31, of Nederland.
• Aggravated assault: Joe Aubrey Lea, 41, of Vidor.
• Criminal non-support: Richard James Revia, 43, of Vidor; and Glenn Edward Champagne, 50, of Port Neches.
• Securing execution of a document by deception: Sylvia Sezer, 49; and Zoey Alexis Bonilla, 50; both of Orange; and Elva Darlene Runnels, 58, of Vidor.
• Felony theft/felony criminal mischief: Michael Franklin Dorn, 32; and Tiffany Roan, 27; both of Vidor.
• Abandoning or endangering a child: Stephanie Carol Watkins, 25, of Vidor.