WOS Baseball team will take on Carthage in Kilgore
The WOS Baseball team will play Carthage on Thursday, May 28, at 8:00 pm, at Driller Park, Kilgore. The second game will be played on Saturday, May 30, at 3:00pm at McNeese State University. A third game, if necessary, will be played 30 minutes after the conclusion of the second game at McNeese.
Directions (1800 S Commerce St, Kilgore, TX 75662)
- Go north on TX-62. 27.1 mi
- Turn right onto Us Highway 96 S/US-96 N. Continue to follow US-96 N. Pass through 1 roundabout. (US-96 N is just past County Rd. 766. SHELL is on the right. If you are on FM-1004 and reach County Rd. 839 you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far)
- Stay straight to go onto US-59 N/M L Anderson Dr. Continue to follow US-59 N.
- Stay straight to go onto US Highway 59 S.
- Merge onto TX-149 W via the ramp on the left toward US-79 S/Henderson/Longview.(If you are on S Shelby St and reach S Live Oak St. you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far)
- Take the US-79 S ramp toward Henderson.
- Turn left onto US Highway 79 E/US-79 S. Continue to follow US-79 S.(If you reach TX-149 you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far)
- Turn right onto US-259 N/Kilgore Dr. Continue to follow US-259 N.(US-259 N is 0.2 miles past Wilson St. If you are on State Highway 64 W and reach N Marshall St. you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far)
- Turn slight right onto US-259 Bus N/S Henderson Blvd.(US-259 Bus N is 0.6 miles past County Rd. 165 N)
- Turn left onto Woodlawn St.(Woodlawn St is 0.1 miles past Highland Dr. – Clayton South Exxon is on the corner. If you reach Crimwood Ln. you’ve gone a little too far)
- Turn right onto Commerce St.(Commerce St. is just past Woodlawn St. If you reach County Rd. 1127D you’ve gone about 0.3 miles too far)
- 1800 S. Commerce St.(If you reach County Road 1127D you’ve gone a little too far)