Bus infromation for BC Students outside of district
Buse pick-up information for Bridge City students staying outside the school district is listed below:
PARENTS MUST ACCOMPANY STUDENTS UNTIL THEY ARE PICKED UP AND MUST BE AVAILABLE ON TIME FOR DROP OFF AT THE END OF THE DAY FOR ALL LOCATIONS.
• BCISD students living in the NEDERLAND ISD, PNGISD AND PAISD will need to be at Wal-Mart on Twin City Hwy and 46th St. by 6:00 a.m. to be picked up for school. Busses will deliver the children to the same location @ 1:45 p.m.
• BCISD students living in the WOCCISD will need to be at the Home Depot in Orange by 6:15 a.m. Students will be delivered to the same location at 2 p.m.
• BCISD students living in Beaumont ISD will need to be at Parkdale Mall by 6:00 a.m. at the far end of the parking lot on the Old Navy side (front entrance side). Students will be delivered to the same location at 2:45 p.m.
• BCISD students living in LCMCISD will catch the LCM busses. Students will need to call LCMCISD at 409-670-4601 to obtain their bus schedule. LCM will deliver the BCISD students to BCISD. The same students will be picked up by LCM @ 2:00 p.m. at the end of the day.
• BCISD students living in Vidor ISD will catch Vidor busses. Students will need to call Vidor ISD at 409-951-8760 to obtain their bus schedule. These students will be returned at 3:00 p.m. by BCISD.
• BCISD students living in Orangefield ISD will need catch the Orangefield busses. Students will need to call 735-5337 for Orangefield bus schedules. Students will be delivered to Orangefield Elementary school by 7:30 a.m. to be picked up for school by BCISD. These students will be returned to the Orangefield High School gym at 3:10 p.m. where they can be picked up by parents or transported by Orangefield ISD to their temporary address.
PARENTS: Please send a note with your child that includes their pickup and delivery information to confirm accurate transportation.
BCISD Service Center 697-3236, 735-1630 – Thank you for your patience.
Jamey Harrison, Superintendent of Schools
Jean Magnuson, Sect. to Supt. 409-474-0399