Grand jury charges 23
Two school incidents led off Orange County grand jury indictments filed Wednesday and released to the media Friday. Individuals listed are from Orange unless otherwise indicated.
Charged with exhibition of a firearm on school property is Ronald Kenneth Haney Jr., 21, of Vidor. Haney is accused of bringing the weapon onto school grounds in October, 2007.
Aggravated assault charges Benjaman Elie Myers, 18, of Vidor, for reportedly stabbing a student in February.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance are Chelsea Danielle Rossi, 19, of Vidor; Donald Ray Guidry, 31, address unknown; Robert Joseph Jack, 27, and John Artimus Watson, 30, of Port Arthur; Justin Jarrod Williams, 19; Anthony Eugene Holmes, 52; Craig Malcomb Miller, 23, of Nederland; and Ralph Kenneth Jamison Jr., 45, and Shelly Rhae Jamison, 42, both of Kingwood.
Jared Laterell Simms, 24, of La Place, La.; and Areon D. Williams, 20, of Houston; are charged with felony possession of marihuana.
Charged with arson is Gwendolyn Bradshaw Myran, 45.
Brian Wayne Kennon, 41, of Vidor, is charged DWI with a child passenger.
Two felony DWI charges went to Matthew Ray Robbins, 24, of Vidor.
Other charges include:
• Securing execution of a document by deception: Deanna Simmons, 44, of Vidor.
• Burglary of a building: David Alan Blair, 37; and Larry Jo Ellis, 19, and Matthew Joseph Fontenot, 18.
• Forgery counterfeit money: Justin Robert Emetu, 22.
• Burglary of a habitation: Ryan Marshall Champagne Jr., 20, of Vidor.
• Credit card abuse (two cases): Robert Lloyd Laughlin, 37, address unknown.