LSC-O releases its president’s and dean’s list for spring 2009
Forty Lamar State College-Orange students, 34 from Texas, have been named to the president’s list for the spring 2009 semester. An additional 72 Texas students made the dean’s list.
The president’s list includes those students who have attended full-time during the semester, having completed 12 or more hours at LSC-O, and who have earned 4.0 semester grade point averages. The dean’s list, which is announced by the dean of instruction, is comprised of full-time students who earned GPAs of 3.4 and above. Please join us in congratulating our outstanding students!
The president’s list includes the following Orange County area students:
• Bridge City: Brandon Scott Gauthier, pre-vocational nursing.
• Buna: Stacie Renee Latham, dental assisting; Brittany Leigh Foley, pre-vocational nursing; Tammy Gail Bonds and Kern E. Wilson, vocational nursing.
• Deweyville: Jacob Williams Burke, industrial technology; Ashley Rochelle White, medical office receptionist.
• Orange: Carol Michelle Stuckey, communication; Aubry Nicole Ellis, Jessica Ferguson, and Tarzah A. Turner, liberal arts; Maegan Rene Burleigh, Emily Ann Ford, and Kassey Dian Humberson, natural science; Joey Lynn Schichtel, criminal justice; Mandy Michelle Thomas, dental assisting; Steven Wayne Andrews and Patrick Gamutan Hermoso, industrial technology; Mary Melody Cahill, medical office assistant; Eric A. Swanson, pre-vocational nursing; Rosetta Curtis, Jeremy Chad Messer, and Michael Aaron Pelfrey, process operating technology; Kristie Michelle Gunn, Virginia Ann McNair, Robert W. Spruell, and Sandra Wolfford, vocational nursing.
• Port Arthur: John Taylor Von Colln, undecided academic.
• Vidor: Taylor Marie Bangoy, liberal arts; Samantha L. Blevins, Sarah Michelle Mudd, Diona Dawn Rico, and Georgeanna R. Wilson, vocational nursing.
• Vinton, La.: Heather Dawn Williams, business management; Malana Ann Walter, medical office transcriptionist.
The dean’s list includes the following Orange County area students:
• Bridge City: Jennifer A. Shafer, criminal justice; Cade Wesley Howard, entrepreneurship; Christopher Wayne Barnett and Joseph Aaron Willey, industrial technology; Kelly Walston, information technology support specialist; Hannah Williams, medical office assistant; Amanda Michelle Ginn and Kristen Pittman, teaching – EC-4, 4-8, special ed. EC-12.
• Buna: Justin R. Holt, criminal justice; Marissa N. Jarrell, vocational nursing.
• Deweyville: Baileigh C. Chaloupka, vocational nursing.
• Evadale: Laikyn Rashell Terry, dental assisting.
• Orange: Tiffiney Lynn Badeaux, Naomi Reneé Hucko, and Kaci Dyan Morris, business; Joshua C. Russell, computer science; Kristina A. Brack and Kenneth C. Murphy, criminal justice; Derek Douglas Borel, Nancy Sue Freese, and James A. Lang, liberal arts; Nicole M. Felix, MD Rajibul Hasan, Samantha Lee Richard, and Chris Carroll Williamson, natural science; David Bradley Manshack, sociology; Judy Ann Rine, criminal justice; Dana Marie Blum, Vickie Russell Coburn, Lindsey Michelle Hyatt, Hali Janel Janice, Belva Ann Linscomb, Kelci Elizabeth Moberg, and Analuisa D. Rodriguez, dental assisting; Eric Joshua Stevens and Slade Alan Williamson, industrial technology; Karen Michelle White, medical office assistant; Christina Renee Smith, medical office transcriptionist; Keely Nicole Benefield, pharmacy technology; Kristi Arlene Trahan, pre-vocational nursing; Adam Bryan Canty and Jerod Gabriel Sims, process operating technology; Denise Leaette Case and Brandy Michelle Johnson, teaching – 8-12, other EC-12; Jennifer Lynn Mayfield and Valeri A. Roberts, teaching – EC-4, 4-8, special ed. EC-12; Derek Joshua Anderson, Monica Michele Goats, Hope Elizabeth Guzman, Matthew Collyn Perrine, Haylee Ann Taylor, and Keaton Wren Winder, undecided academic; David Christopher Archer, Jebadiah Olin Bera, Summers Elizabeth Brown, and Janell Roberta Long, vocational nursing.
• Starks, La.: Elizabeth Nikole Bussell, pre-vocational nursing.
• Vidor: Sunny Rae Breland, liberal arts; Anthony Earl Fowler, pharmacy technology; Jessica L. Reddington, process operating technology; Heather Christine Burge, Megan Alana Janise, and Dawn Charise Stanley, teaching – EC-4, 4-8, special ed. EC-12.
• Vinton, La.: Ramiro Vazquez Jr., criminal justice; Richard McKinley Shelton, industrial technology.