OC grand jury indicts 22
A sexual assault charge, and several theft and drug charges were among Orange County grand jury released Friday, according to District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office.
Individuals listed are from Orange unless otherwise indicated.
Marcus Ray Haynes, 18, of Beaumont, is charged with sexual assault from a January incident. He is accused of sexually assaulting a child in Vidor.
Felony possession of marijuana charges went to Casisi Koran Broadney, 33; Anthony Leon Ferguson jr., 22; and Mansour Ali Muhammad, 26; all of Chicago. The charges relate to a traffic stop by the Orange County deputies in July, 2008.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance are Khalia Ali Taylor, 26; and (two cases) Brandon Dermain Jolivette, 26.
Felony theft charges went to (in separate cases) Floyd Wallace jr., 22, Kelly Lynn Cormier, 39; Jeremy Lee Diemer, 35, of Leitsie, Ohio; Carl Donald Rossell, 38, of Brookeland; Jon Kiplon Holcomb, 47, of Groves; and Christopher James Cathey, 28, of Vidor.
Other charges include:
• Felony driving while intoxciated: Shane Dale Trotti, 40.
• Tampering with governmental record: Anthony Michael Barros, 18.
• Debit card abuse: Ann Marie Guilbeaux, 26.
• Burglary of a habitation: David Wayne Carthel, 39.
• Theft of firearm: (two cases) Joe Lynn Caraway jr., 27.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle and felony evading arrest or detention: Felix Guillory jr., 42. Also charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle in another case is Donald Brad Daley, 33, of Vidor.
• Burglary of a building: Cody Moncibaiz, 17.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: (separate cases) Ronald Dean Williams, 51, of Vidor; Ray Seth Garza, 21, of Port Arthur; and Justin Lee Jarrell, 35, of Vidor.