Twenty-three indicted by grand jury
Two indecency of a child charges and one dog fighting charge led off Orange County grand jury indictments released Friday by District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office. Other charges were related to drugs, alcohol and forgery.
Individuals listed are from Orange unless otherwise indicated.
Charged with indecency with a child, in separate cases, are Jason Allen Crumpler, 32; and James Allen Brown Jr., 36, both of Vidor.
Dog fighting charges went to Darron Dewayne Denbow, 28, of Vidor.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance and felony theft are Jeffery Alan Leblanc, 50; and Zerick Wayne Labarge, 31, both of Groves. Also charged with felony theft are Holly Elizabeth Snell, 22; and Putnam Darwin Richardson, 64.
Felony possession of a controlled substance are Andre Maurice Hill, 39, of Richmond, Va.; Eddie Lee Dunwoody Jr., 27; Markus Antonia Brunson, 29, of Oakdale, La.; and Billy Joe Marshall, 32, of Kirbyville.
Other charges include:
• Felony possession of a controlled substance and elony possession of marihuana: Jamie Lynn Bridgewater, 22, of Hammond, La.; and Earnest Jerome Jackson, 43, of Baton Rouge, La.
• Felony possession of marihuana: Daniel Thomas, 35, of Opelousas, La.
• Felony DWI: Kenneth Earl Brones Jr., 31, of Orangefield; and Penny Irene Edwards, 40, of Vidor.
• DWI with a child passenger: Jennifer Nicole Jagneaux, 27, of Lumberton.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Elvin Gasco-Palma, 29, of Houston.
• Felony forgery:
• Richard Lance Thrasher, 29; Amber Gayle Greiner, 22; and Jennie Raeann Millsap, 23; all of Vidor; and Lisa Renee Randolph, 35, of Port Neches.
• Burglary of a habitation: Edward Derek Kendall, 31, of Vidor.
• Fraudulent use of identifying information: Kristopher Andrew Crites, 24, of Lumberton.