OC grand jury indicts 38
Charges of sexual assault, cruelty to animals, impersonating an officer and drug violations were among the most recent Orange County grand jury indictments. Individuals listed are from orange unless otherwise indicated.
Charged with aggravated sexual assault are Vuong Anh Nguyen, 17; James Anthony Bellow, 17; and Jabreal Dominique Brown, 22. The men are accused of assaulting children in separate cases.
Joseph Allen Bass, 20, of Vidor, is charged with felony cruelty to animals. He is accused of shooting a mall dog in the eye with a pellet gun. The dog suffered serious injury and had to be euthanized.
Charged with impersonating a public servant is Rodney Joseph Adam, 44, of Beaumont. He is accused of stopping a vehicle in Orange while pretending to be a peace officer.
Felony possession of a controlled substance charges went to Ricky Lee Greenwood, 54; Delois Mae Allen, 43; Sterlin Henry Nelson, 19; and Britni Danielle Richard, 20, both of Vidor; Grover Lee Roberts Jr., 54; Grover Lee Roberts III, 31; John Andrew Lawson, 42, of Eckles, W. Va.; Marcus Dwayne Dove, 28; Deonte White, 20; Killian Joseph Manning, 19, of Vidor; and Debra Ann Daws, 34, of Groves.
Charged with felony possession of marijuana are Jaquanna Janell Ferguson, 24, of Zachary, La.; Jeremy Hawkins, 29, of Ethel, La.; Demarcus Gerron Garrett, 24; Bernard Joseph Marks Jr., 24; and Anthony James Williams, 18.
Other charges include:
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Gerald Jerard Wilson, 38.
• Aggravated assault: Tommy Lynn Jones, 37; and Robert Eugene Clayton III, 23, of Vidor.
• Felony burglary of a vehicle ( five cases): Paul Anthony Young, 30.
• Debit card abuse: Jimmy Thomas Reed, 48; and Lawrence Charles Riddle, 51, of Houston.
• Theft of a firearm: William Jackson Dubose, 19, of Nederland.
• Burglary of a building: Marlon Dale Stout, 49.
• Robbery: Taysean Semaj King, 18.
• Unlawful possession of a firearm by felon: Michael Anthony Spain, 25.
• Felony DWI: Mark Allen Baxter, 40, of Vidor.
• Felony forgery: Corey Wayne Stone, 27, of Vidor; and Clifton Dewayne Locks, 24.
• Felony theft: Kevin Larue Haney, 46, of Vidor; Wood Findley Jones, 48, of Sulphur, La.; and Samuel Earl Mitchell, 39.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle: Jack Neil Aldridge Jr., 44, of Vidor.