Grand jury indicts 33
Charges of intoxication manslaughter, indecency with a child and sexual
assault were among recent indictments by the Orange County grand jury,
according to District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office.
Intoxication manslaughter charges went to Donna Elaine Montgomery, 45, of Vidor.
Charged with indecency with a child is Jason Allen Crumpler, 32, of Vidor.
Aggravated sexual assault charges went to Shaun Michael Virva, 18, of Bridge City; and Brent Wade Minchew Sr., 53, of Orange.
Lewis Shawn Luttrell, 35, of Vidor is charged with DWI with a child passenger.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance is Danny Wayne Brister, 34, of Lumberton; Patricia Ann Harrington, 38, Rodney Ray Revia, 45, and Christopher Todd Hester, 37; all of Vidor; Calvin Joseph Lewis, 36, and Megan Carol Coleson, 22; both of Orange; Charles Matthew Sezawich, 43, of Silsbee; Dillon J. Breaux, 18, of Bridge City; Richard Dionmonte St. Romain, 19, of DeRidder, La.; and Joshua Adam Clanton, 31, of Duson, La.
Other charges include:
• Felony theft: Gary Alan Dodges, 56, Bridge City; Charles Brown, 61, of Orange.
• Burglary of a building: Timothy Leroy Schafer, 20, of Vidor.
Aggravated assault: Douglas Alfred Crosson, 44, of Vidor; and Robert Earl Poole, 29, of Orange.
• Felony assault: Bryant Scott Huelsman, 38, of Vidor.
• Felony forgery: Marie Ann Livingston, 39 Paul Edward LeBlanc Jr., 43, and Christene Sneed (Violet) Vance, 83; all of Orange.
Debit card abuse: Pamela Nicole Philmon, 21, of Vidor.
• Tampering with a governmental record: James Earnest Fowler, 51, of Orange.
• Felony theft of service: Micah Terry Hatton, 30, of Vidor.
Burglary of a habitation: Harry Wyatt Pymm, 21, Joshua John Daigle, 32, and Dustin Paul Lacouture, 26; all of Vidor; John Austin Hebert, 19, of Levingston; and Tory James Hebert, 18, of Bridge City.
• Felony evading arrest or detention, unauthorized use of vehicle and felony theft: Ronny Eugene McNorton, 23, of Vidor.