OC grand jury indicts 19
Charges of sexual assault, DWI and other drug charges were among recent Orange County grand jury indictments, according to District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office.
Aggravated sexual assault charges went to Timothy Ware Jr., 31, of Orange; and in a separate case, Wesley Wilson, 27, also of Orange.
Charged with sexual assault in separate cases are Victor Manuel-Campos Zavala, 24, of Orange; and Dustin Leigh Bergeron, 25, of Vidor.
Felony possession of a controlled substance charges went to Jimmy Russel Oathoudt, 39, of Orange.
Charged with felony DWI is Edward Vanoy Sutton, 66, of Orange.
DWI with a child passenger charges went to Brandie Nicole Erwin, 30, of Orange.
Other charges include:
• Felony theft: Nickole Anne Brumbley, 26, of Orange; George Curtis Pacovsky, 24, of Vidor
• Unlawful carrying weapon on licensed premises: Jacquenae Dawn Edwards, 21, of Orange.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle (three cases), Jack Neil Aldridge Jr., 44, of Vidor. Also charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle plus felony theft are Johnathan Lynn Bean, 18; and Ryan Marshall Champagne Jr., 20, both of Vidor.
• Fraudulent use of identifying information: Jamie Lynn Hyatt, 25, of Starks, La.
• Intoxication assault: Karlon Travis Bowen, 45, of Vidor.
• Burglary of a building: James Weslee Gearen, 19, of Orange.
• Zachary Isiah Posey, 20, of Orange.
• Felony forgery: Michael Dusharme, 49, of Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation: William Joseph Robinson, 24, of Orange.