Kidnapping charges among 31 OC indictments
Kidnapping, intoxication manslaughter, sexual assault and DWI charges were among Orange County grand jury indictments released Friday, according to District Attorney John Kimbrough’s office.
Joseph Paul Perry, 25, of Vidor and Seigle Allen Cunningham Jr., 26, of Nacogdoches, were charged with kidnapping. They are accused of kidnapping a man on Aug. 23.
Charged with intoxication manslaughter in an April 20, 2008, incident is Brandon Ernest Broadus, 28, of Orange. He is accused of causing a collision that took a woman’s life.
Indecency with a child/sexual assault charges went to Elgia Jerode Griffin, 35, of Orange; and sexual assault charges were given to Larry Michael Newland, 31, of Port Neches; and Carl William Hartney, 41, and Juan Aaron Reynolds, 29, both of Vidor.
Charged with failure to register as a sex offender is Vernon Ray Strong, 56, of Orange.
Felony DWI charges went to Mark Randall Brister, 45, and Patrick Wall, 38, both of Vidor; and charges of DWI with a child passenger were given to Patsy Ruth Joseph, 52, of Orange.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance are Dominique Jerrode Chargois, 17, of Orange; and Amanda Nacoal Dorn, 27, of Vidor.
Felony possession of a controlled substance/felony assault charges were given to Colven Collins Simmons, 25, of Vidor.
Other charges include.
• Debit card abuse: Michael Glen Kendrick, Orange.
• Felony forgery: Lawrence Guillory and David Silvas, both of Orange.
• Burglary of a building: Keith Alan Reynolds, unknown address.
• Burglary of a habitation: Kenneth Dale Morris, Orange.
• Felony theft: Steve West, Houston; Robert Carl Roehr, Christopher James Cathey and Stephen Todd Sturrock, all of Vidor; and Fred Dexter Lee, Willis.
• Acquiring a controlled substance by fraud: Vicki Chesson Lacomb, Orange.
• Felony criminal mischief: Floyd Ray Guillory Jr., Beaumont.
• Burglary of a building: Damion Wade Morris, 23, of Vidor.
• Burglary of a building/felony theft: John Auston Hebert, Bridge City.
• Burglary of a habitation: Adam Christopher Lejeune, Candice D. Stanley, both of Vidor.
• Failure to stop and render aid: Patrick Neal Lege, Orange.