OC grand jury indicts 41
Allegations of intoxication manslaughter, sexual assault, theft and drug use were among Orange County grand jury indictments released Friday, also including charges against seven individuals from the August, 2009, “eight-liner’ sting operation in Vidor.
The seven are Melinda Hooks Eaves, 56, of Kountze; Dawayne Lafauci, 42; Pearl Mary Carter, 52; Henry Hillard Carter, 56; and Deborah Kay Unruh, 52, all of Vidor; Joe Frank Calamusa Jr., 41, of Beaumont; and Carol Lashawn Sloan Calamusa, 36, of Warrior, Ala.
The Spin and Win Game Room was investigated by Orange County deputies who reported illegal gambling and other violations.
Other charges released Friday include intoxication manslaughter: Ricardo Yanez, 50, of Groves.
An aggravated sexual assault charge went to David Sam Puente, 31, of Boise, Idaho.
Charged with felony possession of a controlled substance are Harold Lane Lyons, 45, of Welsh, La.; and Darren Craig Riching, 39, of Beaumont.
Felony possession of marijuana charges went to Thomas Edward Sonnier, 48, and Justin Wayne Lambert, 21; both of Orange; and John F. Kennedy, 47, of Lake Charles, La. Lambert also faces a charged of felony possession of a controlled substance.
• Felony theft: Johnny Wayne French, 32, of Houston; James Clary Ray IV, 24; Justin Lee Quirk, 26; and Eyesha Gabrielle Brown, 23; all of Orange.
• Felony assault: Mark Anthony Gaudet, 40, of Orange; and Charles Lee Jordan, 49, of Vidor.
• Felony DWI: Mandy Jean Adams, 33, of Beaumont.
• Acquiring a controlled substance by fraud: Katherine Margaret Byrnes, 36, of Orange.
• Felony forgery: Alisha Ann Hunt, 29, of Orange.
• Unlawful possession of a firearm by felon: Bruce Lee Chance, 29, of Orange.
• Burglary of a building: Rockey Allen Gonzales Jr., 22; and Roger Keith Lampman, 21; both of Orange.
• Burglary of a habitation: Frederick Dale Ross, 25; And Cody Alan Powell, 21; both of Vidor; and Silas T. Johnson, 25; And Jeremy Tyler Knox, 30; both of Orange.
• Tampering with governmental record: Dunisha Shawnta Baker, 20, of Orange.
• Felony theft, felony forgery: Danielle Nichole Haley, 27; and Rachel Rickay Haley, 33; both of Orange.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Robert Glen Fuller, 42, of Orange.
• Debit card abuse: Joe Duncan Taliaferro, 38; and Bryan Allen Downs, 34; both of Vidor; and Susan Denise Holmes, 24; and Robert Lloyd Laughlin, 37; both of Orange.
• Credit card abuse: Amy Lynn Smith, 26, of Orange.
• Unauthorized use of a vehicle: Clint Grimes, 44, of Vidor; and Angela Nicole Moore, 37, of Orange.
Orange County grand juries meet on second and fourth Wednesdays.