OC grand jury indicts 25
The Orange County grand jury met June 2 and returned the following true bills of indictment. The allegations are as follows:
Felony possession of a controlled substance charges went to Kevin Dorello Pearson, 36, of Buna; Kendall Lydell Tyler, 20, of Silsbee; Donald Ray Andrus, 47, of Bridge City; Robert Stanley Gregg, 47; John Albert Inman, 30; and Reginald Angelle, 26; all of Orange; and David Edward Van Huis, 23, of Vidor.
Charged with felony possession of marijuana are Jonathan Bud McCormack Jr., 31, of Orange; Celina Noccole Trapp, 27, of Thomasville, Ga.; and Linda Marie Johnson, 34, of Beaufort, S.C.
A failure to register as sex offender charge went to Lawrence Edward Colbert, 52, address unknown.
Charged with felony DWI were Steve Ray Sheard, 43, and Donald Lee Darden, 59; both of Orange; and Sterling L.C. Reno, 61, of Groves.
Other charges include:
• Felony theft: Jeremiah David Mclin, 33, of Vidor.
• Burglary of a habitation: Nathaniel Dwayne Hebert, 21, homeless; and Daniel Lester Buckner, 40, transient.
• Felony false alarm or report: Cory Dean Weber, 19, of Bridge City.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Michael Allen Hetzel, 36, of Vidor; and Joshua Alan Hunt, 25, of Orange.
• Securing execution of a document by deception: Stephanie Rachell Ferguson, 28, of Bridge City.
• Felony assault: Kristofer James Smith, 24, of Orange.
• Felony cruelty to animals: Michael Glen Kendrick, 19, of Orange.
• Felony forgery: Tracy Leann Collier, 31, of Vidor.
• DWI with a child passenger: Charity Faith Lott, 35, of Woodville.