OC grand jury indicts 12
The Orange County Grand Jury met June 16 and returned the following true bills of indictment, released to the media Friday. The allegations are as follows:
Charged with felony DWI is Lamar Bertram, 53, of Orange; and DWI with a child passenger, Lisa Rose Simmons, 29, of Vidor.
Charged with unlawful possession of firearm by felon: Stephen Aubrey Fisher, 29, of Orange.
Other charges include:
• Burglary of a habitation: Roberto Vasquez Jr., 31 (11 cases), homeless; and Jan Cherie Morris, 31 (six cases), homeless.
• Robbery: Christopher Michael Bray, 19, of Orange.
• Felony forgery: Matthew Douglas Headrick, 24, of Groves.
• Fail to stop and render aid: Fernando Melendez Arriaga, 37, of Orange.
• Felony evading arrest or detention: Christopher Jack Wright, 23; and Oscar Joseph Leblanc Jr., 26; both of Orange.
• Theft of a firearm: Charles Lee Murray, 17, of Vidor.
• Aggravated assault: Mary Washington Berry, 43, of Orange.