Cash reward for member of Texas Most Wanted
A $10,000 cash reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of San Juanito Leyva, 36, who is wanted for parole violations, and is now one of the Ten Most Wanted fugitives in Texas.
Leyva, a member of the Mexican Mafia, was last seen in Pleasanton. His criminal history includes convictions for aggravated assault against a public servant, evading arrest/detention with a vehicle and deadly conduct.
For more information on Leyva, see the DPS website at http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/wanted/topTenFugitives.htm#;view=Details/fugitive=1
Anyone with information can provide anonymous tips in three different ways:
· Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
· Text the letters DPS—followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
· Submit a tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and under their picture is a link to submit a web tip.
Here is a list of the remaining Top 10 Fugitives:
· Robert Barrera Jr., DOB 9-26-82, last known address: Austin. Wanted for obstructing police, escape and burglary of a habitation.
· Javier Cortez Jr., DOB 6-10-1980, last known address: Pasadena. Wanted for homicide. He is a known gang affiliate.
· George Felix Deleon, DOB 11-16-69, last known address: El Paso. Wanted for parole violation. Deleon’s criminal history includes convictions for arson, aggravated assault and homicide.
· Gwen Komahcheet, DOB 9-17-50, last known address: Spring. Wanted for aggravated rape with a deadly weapon and failure to register as a sex offender.
· Gaspar E. Loya III, DOB 6-20-74, last known address: Weslaco. Wanted for indecency with a child, burglary, failure to register as a sex offender, escape and unlawful flight.
· Javier Morin Jr., DOB 8-1-1972, last known address: Corpus Christi. Wanted for possession of a controlled substance and failure to appear.
· Rene Morales Munoz, DOB 12-19-67, last known address: Laredo. Wanted for homicide, probation violations and possession of cocaine.
· Leeroy Suarez, DOB 6-2-83, last known address: New Braunfels. Wanted for homicide, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawful flight.
· Ricardo Zuniga, DOB 10-24-79, last known address: San Elizario-El Paso County. Wanted for capital murder in El Paso in 2009 and has been a fugitive since then. His criminal history includes aggravated assault with a gun and drug possession. He is a known gang affiliate.
For more information on specific fugitives or the crimes they are accused of, please contact the local police agency in the area where the fugitive was last seen.
DPS investigators work with local law enforcement agencies to select fugitives to be featured on the Texas Top 10 Most Wanted list. You can find the current list—with photos—on the DPS website at http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/wanted/. The list is updated as needed.