Sabine Federal Credit Union announces 2015 scholarship winners
Sabine Federal Credit Union is proud to give back to the communities we serve. This year we awarded $8,000 in academic scholarships to local students.
This year’s winners from each of the high schools in Orange County are:
- Bridge City High School – Jonathon Moore
- Community Christian School – Alayna Bergeron and Brooke Brister
- Little Cypress – Mauriceville High School – Blake LeBlanc
- Orangefield High School – Morgan Worthy
- Vidor High School – Kera Morris
- West Orange – Stark High School – Lanisha Jones
Each of these students received $1,000 towards their college education at the school of their choice.
This year’s CUT$ (Credit Union Teen $avers) Club winners are:
- Little Cypress – Mauriceville High School – Maddison LeBlanc
- Kirbyville High School – Hailee Sasser
Each of these students received $500 towards their college education at the school of their choice.
Congratulations to our scholarship winners, to all of our members that applied and all of the class of 2015.