Commissioners to look at fire alarm system and voting machine
David Ball – For The Record
The Orange County Commissioners Court will consider the following agenda items when they meet at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, October 6 in the Commissioners’ Courtroom of the Orange County Administration Building, 123 South 6th St. in Orange.
1. Requesting funds out of contingency capital outlay to purchase a jail fire alarm system.
2. Requesting funds out of contingency outlay to purchase a Vote Counting Tabulation Machine in January 2016.
3. Filling a tax Clerk NE2 position to be vacated on October 19 and the waiver of the waiting period after the position is vacated. The waiver is requested due to immediate training needed for tax collection season.
4. A renewal agreement between Orange County and Republic Services for solid waste collection and recycling services. The renewal period is from November 1, 2015 through October 31, 2016.
5. Awarding installation of on-site sewage facilities.
6. Awarding airport mowing, application of herbicides and insecticide products.
7. Proclaiming October 4-10 as National 4-H Week.